Friday, March 4, 2016

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

With me being a fashion designer, branching off to make a Vodka product is something really out of my range and your probably thinking how could I put my fashion skills into this project. Well one I would use my creativity which in this case I actually have a good idea for the product and it’s marketing. For one my bottle is a event bottle and that’s my motive to get people to just enjoy life everyday and make everyday or night a event. I want people to see that we need to come out of the worlds boring routine and take charge and just enjoy a bottle of Devine Fresh. My Product will be sold online and in my stores for it’s first launch, the two stores to look out for is “Night Out” and “Elegance at it’s Finest”.   My stores feature clothes for a night out on the town and  wedding gowns so my marketing ad that’s in the process of being made is two women holding the bottle together. One is in a short going out to the club like dress and the other is in a wedding gown and they’re background would be the same scenery of like a night club, purple and flashing lights. When you order my bottle you will receive it in a black wooden box with the name written on there in blue, greenish metallic paint. Once you open the box which will not be hard all you have to do is lift the latch, you see a black bottle with bluish, greenish affect on it, all around as if you can see the liquid through the black color of the bottle. The words on the bottle would be gold to really stand out and the mini flavored bottle that come with it will be the same as well but have colored tops for flavor description. I want whoever orders this to have that “ooooh nice” factor and in the end to want to keep the bottle and box for decoration for their home.


No comments:

Post a Comment