Friday, March 11, 2016

Week 9 EOC: The Narrative

Devine Fresh a soon to be top fresh vodka out there, that’s going to be wanted at every event. It’s the basics of making vodka but I am going with a particular water supplier called Rain Fresh Co. which is found in Garland, TX. My product came out first as an project in college, just a big idea with my creative juices flowing. Then a little bit after that class I decided I really had something going so here I am jumping into the liquor market. “There is no single way to segment a market. A marketer has to try different segmentation variables, alone and in combination, to find the best way to view the market structure.”( Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing -Pg175) My product is not sold everywhere but in my two lovely stores “Night Out” and “Blossom G” and the reasoning for that is because I want you to feel like you are in need of getting ready for something instead of having that sad feeling “I just need a drink to get to sleep”. No more of that my product is a event special, there’s always something to celebrate with a glass of Devine Fresh. ”New products are important—to both customers and the marketers who serve them. For customers, they bring new solutions and variety to their lives. For companies, new products are a key source of growth. Even in a down economy, companies must continue to innovate. New products provide new ways to connect with customers as they adapt their buying to the changing economic times.”(Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing -Pg244) This special event bottle is not just for you going out or having a drink, it to is for men who needs to make up to their girls or just show some love and appreciation. No man or let’s say no one can go wrong with bringing a bottle of Devine Fresh.                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment